UI/UX designer will be responsible all design actitivies including our products and customer projects. It will be an exciting, challenging and financially rewarding opening for successful candidate.
Department: Software Development
Project Location(s): Chennai, India
Education: Any Degree
Compensation: 4 - 5 Lakhs/pa
- Producing high-quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behaviour.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Ability to clearly communicate research, design ideas and present to rest of the team and upper management.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Expert in Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using (Sketch, InVision, Axure, Visio, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer (both mobile and web app)
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Experience in designing & developing user persona
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Business Development Manager||Chennai, India||Software Development||May 26, 2021|
|UI/UX Designer||Chennai, India||Software Development||April 8, 2021|
|Senior PHP Developer||Chennai, India||Software Development||February 8, 2021|
|Client Service Manager||New Jersey, US||Client Management||October 8, 2020|